QuietCool Whole House Fans
Revolutionary QuietCool Fans in the Grand Rapids Metro Area
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality in Just 5 Minutes!
Why Your Home Deserves QuietCool Solutions
QuietCool helps to improve the ventilation in your home significantly and is highly efficient at removing the following:
Our System Is Backed by Experts
What are the Top 3 Reasons to Install a QuietCool Whole House Fan in Your Home Today?
REASON 1: A/C SAVINGS
• Saves up to 50-90% on your monthly A/C bill
• Lowers the core temperature of your home
• Induces thermal mass cooling
• Exhausts heat pocket in the attic
• Reduces A/C runtime
• Extends the system’s life
• Delay the inevitable replacement or repair
WHEN TO RUN YOUR QUIETCOOL FOR OPTIMAL SAVINGS:
Run the system anytime the outside temperature is cooler than the inside temperature – typically when you get home from work in the evenings or in the early morning. You can run the fan on high for just a few minutes to exhaust the heat from the attic and then shift into the low setting to run throughout the night.
REASON 2: COOLING AND COMFORT
BREEZE ON A SWITCH:
• Instantaneous relief (moving air makes you feel 10 ºF cooler)
• Consistent airflow
• Balances upstairs and downstairs temperatures
WHEN TO RUN THE QUIETCOOL FOR COOLING AND COMFORT:
Run the system in accordance to your personal preference. Everyone is a little different but if you prefer a temperature of around 70 ºF – you will be able to turn on your fan when the outside temperature hits somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 ºF (because of the airflow will automatically make you feel 10 ºF cooler).
REASON 3: VENTILATION AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY
LONG TERM HEALTH BENEFITS:
• The EPA reports that indoor air quality may be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air quality
• The American Medical Association reports that indoor air quality is directly responsible for up to 1/3 of our national health bill
• Eliminates top causes of indoor air pollution such as VOC gases and toxins from the home by adding “active ventilation”
• Completes air exchange in 3-4 minutes year-round, regardless of outdoor temperature
EVERYDAY COMMON TANGIBLE AIR QUALITY BENEFITS:
• Combine with a PollenTec Screen to eliminate 99% of all dust, allergens, and pollens
• Eliminates kitchen and bathroom odors
• Eliminates pet dander
WHEN TO RUN THE QUIETCOOL FOR VENTILATION & INDOOR AIR QUALITY:
Run the system anytime the outside air quality is “good”. Outdoor air quality is easy to monitor in real-time reports by visiting www.airnow.gov or by checking your local weather station app. You can also view www.pollen.com for real-time reports and forecasts regarding pollens and allergens. As long as the outside air quality is “good” you only need run the fan for 3-4 minutes for a complete air exchange. This means you can run it regardless of the outside temperature – it doesn’t matter if it’s 22 ºF outside or 122 ºF because 3 to 4 minutes is not enough to induce any thermal mass change. There is no better solution for the IAQ problem than running a complete air exchange with a QuietCool. We recommend doing that at least twice per week for a happy and healthy home.